5.3.13

Notes from a lecture



Yesterday I gave a "careers" lecture at the Uninversity of Newport, South Wales, which, given my current state of affairs, seems a little oxymoronic! But I said yes and I gave the best damn half on hour of wisdom I could possibly lay claim to and lay bare.

Because I am by no means an expert of my trade, and I wouldn't call what I have a career. I'm very much still learning, but making sure I learn something everyday. But 3 years ago now I didn't think I'd have come half the distance I actually have, so all three of us have something to be extremely proud of.

I thought if anyone might be interested in partaking in some of the things I said they could do so here. I think they're good points to consider when making a theatre company. So here are my York Notes...








Mucho,

Justin



No comments:

Post a Comment