14.2.11

Love is in the air.

"If music be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die."

--From Twelfth Night (I, i,1-3)
Shakespeare 

Thought I would start my blog off with a little Valentines themed quote. Im currently sat in my room, in Newport looking out onto a very sunny afternoon. But don't be fooled, its bloomin frezzing outside! I have just popped to Sainsbury's winter clad only to see various male species frantically running around said supermarket grabbing cards and withered carnations in the hope that by the time their better half gets home from work she'll never know he forgot to get her anything!  

I have just noticed that my tabby cat Lilly (Who is a b**ch 90% of the time) has found comfort in curling up in my open rucksack, yet unpacked from this weekends excursion to North Wales. 

This week is yet again fraught with desperate attempts to confirm school bookings for our tour in exactly a month today (she grabs handfuls of her hair and yanks). One day we will might be able to employ an admin assistant, but until we are financially solvent as a threesome, this just isn't possible.

Watch this space, the Italian one is supposed to be blogging any time now (after me and justin giving him an ear full for not doing so), but who knows, he could be the best blogger out of the three once he gets going! 

Anyways, not really saying anything constructive or interesting to read so I'll sign off.

Peace and Love x









No comments:

Post a Comment