28.3.11

On Tour...

So upon completion of the 1st week of Touring, I think i can safely say we have survived, unscathed thus far. (As she firmly grips the wooden leg of the coffee table.)

I have to commend the professionalism of our actors and the other two members of Tin Shed as we have formed a very pro active team. It is a strange operation of unpacking, setting up, performing, setting down and re-packing the van all to military precision.

The soundtrack to the tour has so far been Abba, ACDC, Sweet, Bowie, and Queen. Tom has so far racked up 2 points on the Button scale (for those who are un aware, this involves Tom putting his finger in his belly button and wiping said finger under the unsuspecting victims nostrils) with an extra half point awarded for fluff distributed into Justin's mustachio. Disgusting!   

As the only female in the cast there are certain vile aspects of touring with 5 men that you just have to accept. For example the continual flatulence which is a constant source of entertainment to those involved (in particular Antonio who is in constant competition for the longest, loudest and smelliest). Conversations often involving genitalia (male and female), and the epic game of 'Would you rather' which I think this week has reached new heights of vulgarity. I tell you, its a good job im not the kind of woman who particularly minds not having much privacy or is easily offended by certain crass swear words or minds a little sexism every now and again!

Completely off the subject of this blog, my cat decided that it would be a great idea to bring a dead mouse back home yesterday eve. Now i had cats as a child, and my old cat Jerry used to do this all the time. It has never bothered me other than slightly feeling a little saddened for the unsuspecting rodent or bird involved. However, last night when Oscar presented us with, can i add one of the largest mice I have ever seen it was possibly nearly rat size, I couldnt help but to be a little freaked out, so much so that when he decided that we had starred at it enough, he scurried back of got the head between his teeth and dragged it further into my bedroom. Well that was it for me, I did the classic 'Tom and Jerry black woman on the stool' moment, screamed and ran into the bathroom.


So another long week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment