22.8.11

Return Froth Edinburgh

Well, I'm back. But not back, back.

Shropshire back. Back in Shropshire. My home, but not Tin Shed's headquarters.

Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Edinburgh.

Too much to explain, but made some good connections and made some life-long friends I think. Being back feels like a shock to the system. I want to go and see live stuff all the time!

If you haven't been my advice is this...

F**KING GO!

Even if you don't like theatre, you can watch a verity of live music, comedy, sketch shows, go to galleries, go to openings, cinema in fact... There is something for everyone. If you go and you don't like it, you are a gimp.

That's my humble opinion.

I stand by it.

I'm on a bit of an "excitement come down".

Working on my own was a really exciting experience! You take the whole of the praise and of course the criticism so it's a hard thing to bare. But without responding to that we don't learn and we don't grow. If we do experience it and it's a mixture of both those things then I think something purer can come, but it can destroy you too! It can make you self conscience, depressed and self deprecating! I had hands on experience of that, and if you read this, then you know, and I hope your better. I'm looking forward to my next solo venture, if it'll make it to Edinburgh is another question, but it'd seem silly to not take what ever it may be up with Poe.

But I share Georges sentiment, even if it made her throw up. I can't wait to get back into the creative arena with other people and squash some ideas out.

Ppoooooeeeee!

RAAAARGH! So excited!

Justin



No comments:

Post a Comment