19.2.15

Come walk with us...









We're going for a walk around Newport, and we'd love it if you came along.

NIA (Newport International Airspace) have given us free reign to take a group of willing people on a late night stroll around Newport.

Unfortunately with all of our touring theatre escapades coming up, we'll be a Georgina down, and what with us permanently Antonio down, that leaves me. So when I say we I mean me. It's a lonesome prospect I'll admit.

I will be taking people on a walking tour of Newport, travelling back almost a decade ago to when I first moved to the city as a student.

Gareth has been telling people it'll be an excellent evening of fine artery. It won't be.


I will be your Student Union Rep leading you to all the hollow husks of buildings that were once inhabited by midnight revellers and party junkies like me. Linking each location with spoken word, and causing some beautiful mischief along the way, we will be sharing boozy tales and leaving something behind for Sunday morning.

So come along and walk an 8 year old memory.

This Saturday. 7.00pm outside the Murrenger in Newport.

We'll be cosy and warm back at the Murrenger an hour or so after that.

It'd be lovely to see you there.

Click here for more comprehensive event info: CLICK HERE

Mucho,

Justin Cliffe

No comments:

Post a Comment