26.2.11

Excursions to foreign lands........

I have arrived in Italy, for a week out of all things Tin Shed. Unfortunately its not a holiday, I am here purely for work purposes!

For the 3rd year I am embarking on a weeks worth of attempting to teach Italian children English via the means of drama, an interesting concept but it seems to work. At this moment in time I am relatively calm and relaxed, I can certainly say that this time next week after 8 hrs teaching a day and when I am supposed to be putting on a production with 120 Italian children I will be some what distraught and possibly ready to give up on life itself! But until then I shall enjoy these moments of calm and tranquility.

Yesterday, I finally thought I should record my own personal greeting message on my mobile answer machine. Not too difficult I thought, no planning involved, get the facts out, done. I was wrong! How difficult can it be to just say 'Hi, yeah, this is me, Im not here 'obviously', leave a message' I must have recorded, listened back, deleted, re-recorded about 5 or 6 times. And if you wanna laugh, call my phone and listen to it.

Thats all for now.

And until something interesting happens......

No comments:

Post a Comment