7.3.11

In five years time.....

"Well in five years time we could be walking round a zoo, with the sun shinning down over me and you"

I can tell you now the sun is not shinning and we are not walking around a zoo, Noah and your flippin whale, you lied to us! Why didn't you tell us the truth?!

"Well in five years time you'll be feeling quite subdued, and the sun wont be shinning because British weather is shite, and you'll be really stressed, with no money because you all decided that it would be a good idea to start a theatre company....lalalalalaaaa. Your all having a mid-twenties crisis where your thinking, is this going to work? what does the future hold for Tin Shed...lalalalala, Im a mess, I need to stop drinking, smoking, and insulting innocent people, lalalala"

So Noah...you lied!

Ok, now I feel better. Right so, Im coming back from Italy today Horrah!! Been pretty stressed and as I have now come to realise it is quite impossible to maintain the upkeep of a business from the other side of europe, so lesson learnt there. I have however put my faith in my two business partners to hold the fort in my absence. What I will return to this evening, Im not quite sure. In my head Im going to walk through the door to find both of the buried under a mountain of paper and charity shop clothing rustling around like little hamsters. Ha, that made me smile.

Ok, now im listening to '5 years time' on youtube and it still brings back happy memories!


Until next time bloggers. x

No comments:

Post a Comment