13.4.11

'The times they are a-changin'

Is the song that plays on my Itunes as i sit and write this blog and how very fitting this is for such a time being in Tin Shed Theatre! Yes Bob, Times certainly are a-changin as we approach the end of what has been a very successfull first ever schools tour and with so much still to look forward to such as Brighton Fringe festival, Swansea festival and Newport comedy port festival. I am very happy to say that these ventures should, SHOULD be giving us a financial bump up our sorry skint bottoms. But Its not just financially that times are changing Bob. Me and the other two have set ourselves personal tasks for this week which we must fulfill daily to try and better oursleves as people in some way. Mine is to read a newspaper every day as George and Justin have told me i need to get with the times as i am far too detached from the rest of the world outside of Newport. I have been reading The Independent every day and I now know who Gadafhi is and what the first name of our priminister is. This information alongside many other things is certainly having a postive effect on me. My mind feels alot healthier as its making me think more about things that i dont have much understanding about which in turn causes me to philosophise to myself. This is a very good thing for my little Antonio brain and 2011 has been very exciting so far, so the times certainly are a-changin Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment