21.1.13

FUERZABRUTA



I have watched no film as good...

I have read no book as great...

I have seen no theatre piece as mind blowing...

I have stared at no art piece as inspirational...

I have experience nothing as strongly...

As Fuerzabruta.

Yesterday I was in London, my main reason for being there was to see a show me and my girlfriend had booked months ago the moment we knew we could. The show is called Fuerzabruta (I still don't know how that's pronounced) and it's made by an Argentinean company who are essentially a mixture of circus, acrobatics, contemporary dance, clown and a pinch of something indescribable, accompanied by an awe-inspiring designer, an awe-somely-awesome DJ, a group of Taiko Drummers and some expert stage crew (a probably a whole load of others).



Fuerzabruta is like nothing I have ever seen. I mean that whole heartedly. I'd go as far as to say it's the best thing I've ever seen/done. It's like existing in eye of a psychedelic acid-trip storm tornado thats whirling at a 1,000 miles an hour amongst a pool of technicolor genius inside an absurdists painters brain. It's uplifting, awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping, sensational and life affirming.

The moment the first bar of music is droned into the space you can feel that something pretty profound is about to happen, and it did, over and over again. I nearly cried at two points for no other reason than that I was truly over-joyed to just be there, seriously, I welled up.



There is no possible way I can express how important I think this show is over a Blog, I can barely do it in person. Me and Kate left soaking wet after we'd danced in the simulated rain to the insanely amazing and up-lifting drumming/dubstep/soul music and the smiles are still on our faces now, we just couldn't speak, there was no way to sum it up... Amazing.

 All I will say is this...

GO.

Mucho,
Justin

Linkage below:

Fuerzabruta
www.http://fuerzabruta.net

Book Tickets Here... No... I'm serious. Click this link RIGHT NOW and buy tickets... Do it.
http://www.roundhouse.org.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment