2.12.12

DEC/02/12 - Planting a tree








Today I was hung over.

Today I was really, really hung over.

I moved to Newport in July and since then I haven't really been home for any considerable amount of time, but now I'm home for a good few days, and I'm happy about it. Last night went out with some mates and my brother and his mates for a few beers.

So today me, my brother, my mum, my dad and my hang over took a tree to a roundabout and planted it.

When I was sixteen my brother Tom passed away, this year is his 30th Birthday, we've planted this tree in memory of him on the roundabout in my village, Gobowen. It's a very cool thing to have done and it makes me really proud. It really has very little to do with Tin Shed Theatre Co. I just really wanted to blog about it, so I hope you haven't minded being brought here almost under false pretences... If you can call it that.

Happy Birthday Bro, hope you like the tree.


I did want to talk a little about this whole December "Blog" project we're doing (a blog a day throughout whole of December) and other angls of "social media-rising", basically parts of our evil plans to dominate your webspace with our ugly fucking faces. I also wanted to talk about "networks" and what I've learnt about Blogging (with a cheeky Google)... Buuuut it's late, so maybe I'll just wrap it up here.
Two little things I'd like to mention:

Yesterday Mark Watson tweeted us! Because I sort of stalked him at Newport train station, either way it was pretty exciting! Secondly I've found this wonderful BLOGGER blogging blogs about theatre-ry stuff, so if you like our blog go to their blog too! In this link(below) our chums at Kindle Theatre get a mention and a doodle!


Good night/morning/afternoon/now.

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment