3.12.12

DEC/03/12 - My brother runs a sex website (18+ Only)







Ok so I am being roped into Blog a day December. As you are all aware I don't blog often, mainly because I  have nothing of much interest to say.

As in Justin's previous post I don't really have much to say about Tin Shed world as I have been staying in Bristol with my family over the weekend and other than phone calls and emails, all is quiet on the western front.

Now Im all for festivities, I like cosy nights in and Im generally full of joy around the Christmas season, However there is something I cannot abide by CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS! I had the misfortune on saturday of having a 'Christmas Shopper Experience' I, myself had no intention of purchasing any festive goods but as I joined the M32 on saturday morning to 'Pop' into town and by a birthday present I was swarmed by a traffic jam 2 miles in length. Once I had found parking after sitting in said traffic jam for 45 mins, I then entered the lions den of Cabot Circus, It was like the apocalypse, as if someone had told the population that christmas day had been moved a week closer than usual due to some strange placing of the sun. Heres some descriptions to set the scene: Screaming toddlers either hanging from their buggy or being dragged by their arm behind an angry red faced, wild haired woman. Old people in Marks and Spencers deciding whether they would go for the Salmon on croute or lasagne verde microwaved delight. People selling shit (balloons, noisy irritating toys that break on second use, cheap perfume and wrapping paper sold in sheets). I thought we were in a recession? Who are these people so eager to get into the shops?  I left Bristol after a 3 hour experience which should have taken 30 mins, hot and bothered and hating all other humans.

I suppose this is a good point to mention why I have entitled this blog 'My Brother runs a sex website'? I shall explain... As i patiently waited for this blog writing page to load my sister sits opposite me eating pop tarts, we start to talk about how my brother, James, visited my grandad the other day and how that was a rare occasion.  She then proceeds to remark 'And james showed grandad his website!' And I reply, having no knowledge about said website 'What website? He works in retail?' to which my sister retorts 'His sex website George! James is selling sex toys on the internet with his mate, and when he went to visit grandad, james showed him the variety of bum beads' Now, im not quiet sure what shocked me the most. A: That my brother is helping to run a website selling sex toys. B: That he thought it would be a good idea to show my grandad. Or C: That no one had told me?!

I hope this doesnt offend any of our readers, Its just something I felt I had to share. Anyway, enjoy Blog a day december and come and see our shows, thats why we're here right??

Bon Soir! x


No comments:

Post a Comment